Article Evaluation Process
1. NEW ERA INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INTERDISCIPLINARY SOCIAL RESEARCHES After the article is added to the journal system, first of all, the plagiarism report is taken for the studies that go through the editor's control. For studies that do not have any problems in the plagiarism report, the referee evaluation process will be started.
2. In studies to be added to the NEW ERA Journal system, the author's name, title, institution, department name and city information of the institution and the author ORCID code must be written. While sending to the referee process, the names are deleted by the editors and referrals are made to the referees.
3. The studies uploaded to the NEW ERA Journal system are evaluated by editors in terms of compliance with the principles of writing and publishing. As a result of the evaluation, if there are corrections to be made by the author, the article is requested by the editors and returned to the author.
4. Articles that do not comply with the principles of journal writing are not sent to the referee.
5. No studies that do not contain scientific content and innovate science are not accepted in our journal. This type of work is not included in our journal. Manuscripts found suitable for evaluation in terms of spelling and publication principles are sent to at least 2 referees for evaluation.
6. The names of the referees and authors are kept secret from each other with the BLAD REFEREE Application.
7. The duration of the evaluation of the article sent to the referees is maximum 30 days. A new referee is appointed for the studies not reported at the end of this period.
8. The article that receives the POSITIVE REFEREE REPORT from the referee evaluation is entitled to be published.
9. The referees evaluating the studies evaluate their studies by taking into account the items below. In addition, the authors have the opportunity to review the reviews of referees made from the journal system regarding their work.
Title and content compatibility
Scientificity and originality
The suitability of the article in terms of language and expression
Handling and scope of the subject
Accessing original and first-hand sources
Accessing new scientific studies and resources
Contribution to the field
Mastering the terminology of the field
Language, style, intelligibility and fluency
10. The referees may want to see the article they want correction before it is published. If this request is specified in the report, the corrected form of the text is automatically sent to the referee by the system.
11. Authors may object to the referee report, with reasonable framework and persuasive data. The objections are examined by the journal management and, if deemed appropriate, opinions of a different referee (or referees) can be consulted on the subject.
12. The phase of the evaluation process of the articles added to the NEW ERA Journal system can be followed by the authors using their own membership information. The referee process should be monitored meticulously, since the system can only give one right to change, it is expected that each referee evaluation will be completed and reports entered into the system for possible changes.
13. Journal editors rigorously follow the corrections given by the referees. Accordingly, it can be decided by editors to publish a post or not.
14. The publication copyright agreement is used during the publication of the journal system. However, if the editor and editorial board deems necessary, this copyright transfer agreement may be requested separately from the author or authors.
15. Articles published in NEW ERA journal can be used with reference to the journal name. A law enforcement is applied to the relevant user about the articles used without reference. All responsibility in this matter belongs to the user.